Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alyssa's First Day of Preschool





Alyssa had her first day of school on Wednesday. I was actually so excited for her because I knew how much she would love it. After 2 and a half hours, I couldn't wait to pick her up to see how her day was. The moment she saw me, there was no greeting because she burst out into song. She started singing the new song she learned in class. It was the funniest, and cutest, thing ever. She sung it over and over again. Sorry the video is sideways...





Addi is just enjoying being outside for once while we take pictures.




Show and tell was on the first day too. She chose to show off her Belle Barbie doll. Lys told me that the "naughty" boy said he wanted to hit it and break it. Wow. Sounds like a fun kid to have in class.

Meeting some of the kids




And one more video just for fun. Lys has probably watched this 50 times now.

9 comments:

mle photography said...

i can't believe how adorable they both are. addi's laugh and alyssa's song just made my day

Tracy said...

HAHAH Addi's laugh is so cute! I can't believe how mature Alyssa is getting. Tell her she needs to stop growing. I bet all the little boys in her preschool are going to have crushes on her.

Jon said...

I wish I got to see Alyssa and Addi more often. I can't believe it's Alyssa's first day of preschool and she looks so big. And I love Addi's laugh hahaha. Okay bye.

Leslie said...

Love those kids!! Please move here!!

kathleen said...

They are soooooo cute!!!

Bowdens said...

So cute! Her preschool looks like fun. Blair starts on Thursday and she's really excited about it. We should have coordinated that a little better. They would have had fun together! Addi's laugh is so adorable!

Stacey said...

Those kids are absolutely adorable. I think I just listened to Addi's laugh 50 times. I liked hearing your laugh in the background too! I can't believe Alyssa is in preschool! She's growing so fast. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! they are so cute! gosh, move down to california please!!!!!!

Brooke said...

it is kind of evil and creepy that the "naughty" boy wanted to hit and break the poor little belle doll! hopefully little lyssa came to the rescue and scared him off!